About Me

My photo
Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada
Always up for a new adventure. I love Musicals, photography, my family, road trips, and beads. So far I have been fortunate enough to teach in Japan, South Korea, Kenya, and the Canadian Arctic. Currently in my 5th year in the frozen North and up for any new adventure.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Getting technical - Thursday, April 22, 2010

I keep getting updates on what the girls are getting done while I am class, and I must say “wow” they are efficient. I have been slowly compiling a list of documents and legal stuff I need to need together before we take off. It’s always interesting and frustrating to realize how much legal crap you need to travel to another country, even if it is just across the border from us. I think in some ways the USA may be more tight than other countries I have visited. I understand why but for heaven’s sake we are family (one that is one friendly terms. I am still making sure that I have a letter from the parents stating their permission to take my younger sisters across the border. It just seems safer somehow. On another note, sent off for the new passport today, as always my picture makes me look like a snob, but what are you supposed to do when the photographer keeps telling you “don’t smile, no expression”. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment