About Me

My photo
Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada
Always up for a new adventure. I love Musicals, photography, my family, road trips, and beads. So far I have been fortunate enough to teach in Japan, South Korea, Kenya, and the Canadian Arctic. Currently in my 5th year in the frozen North and up for any new adventure.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Plans being laid - Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March break is being put to good use, well depending to your point of view. As a teacher my time was not as well used as it could have been as I did not get enough of my marking done. However in terms of planning it was an excellent way to pass the time. Maps were laid out, cities were googled, hotels and attractions were mulled over and compared. And just for the fun of it a list was made of the weird, big, and odd along our route...choices, choices, so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment