About Me

My photo
Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada
Always up for a new adventure. I love Musicals, photography, my family, road trips, and beads. So far I have been fortunate enough to teach in Japan, South Korea, Kenya, and the Canadian Arctic. Currently in my 5th year in the frozen North and up for any new adventure.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank Goodness for the Internet - Friday, February 26, 2010

It’s amazing what you can accomplish online. I’ve been in the wilds of Africa for the past 3 weeks and the girls have been exchanging a flurry of emails about the trip. Where, what, and hows. With all of us in different parts of the country email in essential way for us to exchange info. Checking my email in Nairobi, I was amazed at what they had all accomplished while I was gone. Looking good ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment